dinsdag 29 december 2009

Porsche launch £328 sledge



It's also available in Great Britain, the Porsche sledge! Porsche has launched a £328 sledge to help Britons make the most of the snow. The sledge is designed with sleek aluminium racing frame, stainless runners and a seat with Porsche logo. The sledge is made in Germany and is created by the Porsche Design Studio. Normally children are having a lot of fun on a sledge, but Steve Blunt, sledging enthusiast, believes the sledge will not only be enjoyed by children, also by adults. He thinks this sledge will be perfect for people who want to own a Porsche but cannot afford a car.


I think this Porsche sledge is a great gadget, but only if you use it on a steep hill. The sledge looks very comfortable and strong to me. In Great Britain there are enough hills to use this sledge. If you only use a sledge to pull your child through the snow, it will be a waste of money. But if you need a good and strong sledge to glide from steep hills and you want to reach a high speed going down, this sledge will be a pleasure. I would never buy it, because it is kind of expensive, and I never use a sledge.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6904780/Porsche-launch-328-sledge.html

1 opmerking:

  1. I do not know for what target this sledge is made. for middle class people who can't afford a Porche is this sledge to expensive, although it is a cool gadget to have. Furthermore I would never buy it because in Holland it is a quite useless gadget like you mentioned in your comment.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen